Monday, March 31, 2008

Isn't it beautiful?!?!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee my new custom designed banner from the oh so incredibly brilliant Sara Duckett of Sadie Olive design has arrived!
I couldn't be happier if I were twins! lol
In my inital brief I asked Sara if she could create something similar to her very own Sadie Olive "farmhouse" design (the one on her blog and her magazine advertisments) and this is what she came up with!
It's everything I dreamed my heading would look like and more.
Thank you a bazillion times Sara for your patience, vision, understanding and efficiency!
Thank you also Claudia from The Paris Apartment for recommending Sadie Olive design to me :)
If anyone who is clueless - like me - about web design and wants to leave it up to a professional to create something special, you know where to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...