Monday, September 22, 2008

A Parisian Triumph!

I am seriously jumping up and down (on the inside). The new much anticipated Brad Ngata hair Salon, designed by Scott Weston is now completed and open for business!
If you haven't already seen Desire to Inspire's posts or mine for that matter about this incredible establishment then check it out. This hair and beauty salon was completely inspired by the quintessential Pink Parisian Princess Marie Antoinette.
I'm completely in awe of it's beauty. I can't believe it's actually in Sydney. What a treat to sit amongst such pretty surroundings, eating a pink cupcake, drinking tea from a floral china cup all while having your hair cut, coloured and styled to perfection. It would certainly bring the princess out in me thats for sure lol. I HAVE to book my sisters and I in for a girly pampering day of bliss.
Mr Weston, you've out done yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...