Monday, October 12, 2009

Busy

I'm shocked every time I realize that we're already in the middle of October. I had a birthday this weekend, so we took a trip up to some of the shopping near the Wilmington and Philadelphia area on Saturday. The leaves are starting to turn. I love the autumn time.

We went out for a delicious dinner and I also bought some new maternity jeans just to freshen up the pregnancy wardrobe. I always HATE all my maternity clothes by month seven, so it's nice to have some new things to put in rotation.

Other business of the weekend: the dining room.

I was a busy little bee sewing up some new curtains for the dining room, inspired by this image from Miles Redd's portfolio:



I ran out of pleating tape though and had to order a new roll online, which won't get here til later this week. So, despite my best efforts, the dining room pictures will have to wait.

I hope you had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...